I'm a strategic thinker who enjoys leading and working with teams who share the passion for making great products. From my earliest design endeavors, I have been compelled to connect with users and understand what motivates them to engage with a product or brand. My goal is to always make their experience feel effortless as well as fulfilling.
- Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, etc.
- UX architecture, concepting, interactive wireframing & rapid prototyping with a variety of tools.
- Mobile first responsive frameworks - Bootstrap, Foundation, Lightning
- Umbraco Certified Professional (.Net based CMS); experience with other CMS packages (Wordpress, Drupal, etc.)
- Extensive experience in brand development, photography, and print media.
- Master of Fine Arts, The University of Tulsa
- B.A. Graphic Design, Southwestern Oklahoma State University
UX / UI
This project fulfilled a need to have a central communications tool where OSV could provide critical account and operational information to their customers.
UX / UI
An enterprise level redesign of the company's flagship product which was built from the ground up.
BRAND / UX / RESPONSIVE DESIGN
Established in 1981, this group of passionate North Texas Arborists reached out needing a better connection with their current and future customers.
User Profiles / Architecture / Storyboards / Wireframes / Prototypes
UI & Visual Design
Web / Mobile / Responsive / Desktop
Brand Development / Advertising / Marketing Material